Build Rapid AI Models with Zero Code
Make AI Intuitive, Gain Value from Your Data
(Implementation complexity: Easy, 1 day)
Quickly simplify tasks using AI models such as prediction, form processing, object detection, category classification, and entity extraction via a simple, intuitive interface.
AI Builder is a Microsoft Power Platform capability that provides AI models that are designed to optimize your business processes. AI Builder enables your business to use AI to automate processes and glean insights from your data in Power Apps and Power Automate. AI Builder is a turnkey solution that brings the power of AI through a point-and-click experience, so you don't need coding or data science skills to access the power of AI. With AI Builder, you can build custom models tailored to your needs, or choose a prebuilt model that is ready to use for many common business scenarios.
- Enable everyone to work with AI
- Quickly simplify tasks and get straight to productivity with prebuilt AI scenarios
- Easily build, train, and publish AI models using templates, no code needed!
- Remove Data Scientists backlogs by empowering lines of business to build their own AI models
If you don’t have Azure Account:Start free
Meet AI Builder | Build Rapid AI Models with Zero Code
Step 1: Choose a model
AI Builder comes with a wide variety of models to enhance your apps and business processes.
1. Sign in to Power Apps or Power Automate and select AI Builder > Build on the left menu. Each tile represents a different AI capability that you can bring to your business.
2. Select any tile.
Step 2: Learn about the model
Each AI Builder model has an introductory experience where you can learn more about the model.
For those models that require customization, AI Builder provides a summary of the steps that you need to take and what you need to get started. The Examples tab also includes examples of how you can use the model.
For prebuilt models, AI Builder includes best practices on how to use them and buttons that you can select to get started using them right away.
Step 3: Select a model type
Sign in to Power Apps or Power Automate and select AI Builder > Build on the left menu.
The two classes of model are:
- Models that require customization before they can be used
- Models that are prebuilt and can be used right away
Prebuilt models have already been created for you and can be used right away in your apps and flows. No prior work is needed to create the model.
The following sections explore what you can do with the models that you customize.
Select the tile for one of the following model types:
- Form processing
- Object detection
- Text classification
Make sure that you have everything you need to create your model, as listed on the Get started tab. You can also use sample data to create any of these models.
- Enter a name for your model in theName this AI model field.
- Follow the guided experience
After the training has been completed, your model is ready to be tested.
Sample data is available for several AI Builder model types, together with instructions for working with the sample data. Select one of these options to get started: